Jérôme Le Carrou
Founder of NEXSTEP (HQ in Hong kong with offices in China, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Vietnam), a leading experiential learning organisation that has worked with 3000 individuals, 400 corporates and 50 Institutions on the organisation of bespoke experiential learning programs across Asia.
Jerome is the Facilitator of Apm (Apm.fr) Bangkok, an organisation dedicated to experiential training for C-Levels and Senior French-speaking Executives.
• Member of the founding Steering Committee Board of French Tech Thailand.
• Startup mentor.
• 8 years of work experience in China and 4 years in South East Asia
• Graduated from Utah State University with a B.A In Languages, Political Sciences, Communications and Chinese.
- Fluent in English, French and Chine
Rose Swagemakers, CMP
- Industry leader with extensive experience in project and event management, operations, human resources, media and member relations, and sales and marketing. She has worked in both the private and public sector and has demonstrated talent in managing entities, as well as forging partnerships and building alliances between groups such as multinationals, NGO's & government.
- She has held the Executive Director position for the Thai-Canadian Chamber of Commerce, The Public Affairs Association of Canada, the Travel Media Association of Canada and the Kids' Internet Safety Alliance.
- Degree in Commerce (with honors) and has been awarded the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation by the Convention Industry Council..
- Co-facilitator of WeCan; a Women Entrepreneurs peer-to-peer support group and an active committee member of the annual Women in Leadership Conference in Bangkok.
A Dutch-Canadian with extensive, international work and life experience, Rose has lived in Europe, Canada and Asia and in 2013 took a gap year to travel around the world with her family. This was an extraordinary educational and life experience, the benefits of which she is eager to share with others.
- Graduated from SciencePo Paris and the National School of Administration (ENA).
• 20+ experience as high level official for the French Administration. Fields of expertise : European affairs, multilateral negotiations, environment, energy, transportation, sustainable development.
- Posted for 5 years in Asia, serving as Trade and Economic Counsellor for the French Embassy (Thailand, S Korea).
- Served as Senior Adviser to The French Prime Minister.
- Independent director (certified) : private and public governance.
• Master in International Business.
• 25 years of experience in the luxury watch industry (Europe and Asia-Pacific).
• Independent director (IOD): private and public governance.
• Consultant, Mentor and speaker (universities, incubator, startups).
• Co-founder of KP Venture Studio (acceleration program for innovative startups).
• Founder of Tech & Co (platform to support projects using new technologies like Blockchain, AI, Learning machine.)