Jérôme Le Carrou
• Founder of NEXSTEP (HQ in Hong kong with offices in China, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Vietnam). We have worked with 2000 individuals, 400 corporates and 50 Institutions on the organisation of bespoke experiential learning programs across Asia.
• Facilitator APM Club Bangkok.
• Steering Committee Board of French Tech Thailand.
• Startup mentor.
• 8 years in China and 4 years in South East Asia
• Graduated from Utah State University with a B.A In Languages, Political Sciences, Communications and Chinese.
• Graduated from SciencePo Paris and the National School of Administration (ENA).
• 20+ experience as high level official for the French Administration. Fields of expertise : European affairs, multilateral negotiations, environment, energy, transportation, sustainable development.
Posted for 5 years in Asia, serving as Trade and Economic Counsellor for the French Embassy (Thailand, S Korea).
• Served as Senior Adviser to The French Prime Minister.
Independent director (certified) : private and public governance.
• Master in International Business.
• 25 years of experience in the luxury watch industry (Europe and Asia-Pacific).
• Independent director (IOD): private and public governance.
• Consultant, Mentor and speaker (universities, incubator, startups).
• Co-founder of KP Venture Studio (acceleration program for innovative startups).
• Founder of Tech & Co (platform to support projects using new technologies like Blockchain, AI, Learning machine.)